Following 11 years at the forefront of tackling some of the world’s most complex problems, we’re excited to launch this search for a new Managing Director to lead the next phase of our growth, innovation, and impact.
Our current Managing Director, Kate Simpson is moving to focus fully on leading the Wasafiri Institute. Founding Directors Hamish Wilson and Ian Randell continue to play key roles within the organization.
This is a wonderful opportunity to deliver meaningful change at scale – ideal for a globally-minded, entrepreneurial, and purpose-driven leader, with a passion for helping build a more peaceful, equitable, and sustainable world.
- Co-define and deliver the next stage of Wasafiri’s strategy and ambition
- Identify and position Wasafiri for new strategic opportunities
- Develop new business and lead projects
- Evolve our systems-change practice
- Contribute to Wasafiri’s team, culture and distinctive way of working
We are looking for someone who can bring:
- A hunger to grow the organisation and increase the impact
- An eagerness to build upon Wasafiri’s collective team culture
- An understanding of what it takes to deliver with quality
- A desire to deepen Wasafiri’s agile and devolved way of working
Skills and experience
- Global experience working with different types of organisations
- Senior leadership and decision-making experience
- Professional client-centric consulting experience
- Experience working globally, virtually and across cultures
- Commercial experience in an entrepreneurial setting
- Familiarity with systems-based approaches to change
- Deep experience of the context in which Wasafiri’s work
- Communication and representative skills
For more information and to apply for this role, please visit Oxford HR.